SF Kids Consignment Sales Consignor Checklist
This checklist is a great way to keep yourself organized and on track!
o Register to Be a Consignor
o Gather All Items That You Wish to Consign
o View Accepted Items
o Check to see if your larger items haven’t been recalled
o Prepare and clean your items
o Categorize your items
o Group Clothing by gender and size
o Price Items: Refer to Pricing Guide
o Decide which items will be:
• Participating in ½ price sale and/or
• Donated (if not sold)
• or picked up.
o Log into your Consignor account and Enter items into Inventory (video tutorial)
o Print tags for items on 60-67lb cardstock and attach tags to items (video tutorial)
o Refer to Tagging Guide (video tutorial)
o Schedule Your Volunteer Shift and get early shopping privileges
• One 4-hour shift shop the Consignor Pre Sale on May 2nd from 3pm-9pm.
• Two 4-hour shifts shop the Consignor Pre Sale on May 2nd from 4pm-9pm.
• Three- 4-hour shifts shop the Consignor Pre Sale on May 2nd from 5pm-9pm.
o Schedule Your Drop Off Time
• Drop Off Your Items
• Sign Consignor Agreement, Car Seat and Crib Checklist (if applicable) at Check in
• Pick up Consignor presale pass - Consignors can shop on Thursday, May 2: from 6pm-9pm
Public Sale Hours – Event Info
• Fri, May 3: 9am-6pm
• Sat, May 4- 9am-6pm
• Sun, May 5-9am-3pm (50% off many items)
Pick Up Unsold Items at Scheduled Time: Sunday, May 5th 3pm-6pm
Checks Mailed within 2 weeks after the sale. Make sure your latest mailing address is on your consignor account.