Below are some tips, so you can make the most of your SF Kids Consignment shopping experience.
- You will find "hold tables" around the sales floor. You may place your pile of items on the tables and label your pile with your name as your arms get full. Please make sure you will purchase the items before placing on "hold tables" . You may also bring a laundry basket or a large shopping bag to place your bargains in while you shop. Tie a belt to the basket and pull it behind you. It is so much easier to look through the tables and racks when you are not holding an armful of treasures.
- If purchasing a large item please see an SF Kids Consignment Volunteer and they will be happy to place your name on the item. They will give you the bottom stub of a claim check for purchasing the item. (Please make sure you wish to purchase the item. In the past we have had shoppers hold onto their claim check stub and then after holding the claim check stub for an hour or so decide not to purchase the item. This is not fair to others who might be interested in purchasing the item.)
- Check racks with clothing that is a size smaller as well as larger than your child's normal size. You might find a treasure that fits in these other sizes.
- To get the best fit on shoes, draw your child's footprint on a piece of poster board and cut it out. You will then be able to see if the fit is right while looking at shoes.
- We accept cash and credit cards only. Enjoy your one stop shopping for all of your home or children's needs with the best bargains around.
WHY SHOP WITH US
You'll find that SF Kids Consignment sales events are a great way to get everything you need for your children at really great deals.
Note to Shoppers:
Since this sale is taking place in San Francisco, we would like to remind you to please bring your own shopping bags. Otherwise, we will be offering large reusable shopping bags for sale for $1.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER AND GET IN ON THE PRESALE
Some great finds...
Tea Collection dresses from $5
Graco Strollers from $35
Follow us @SFKidsConsign to find out more great deals coming to our event .....
Carla the BubbleLush shopping tips at consignment sales events